The Smoky Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) is now accepting applications for its fall grant cycle. Funding is available for programs and projects that:
• strengthen and preserve the region’s heritage
• encourage healthy lifestyles and environments
• and address the current and future needs of the Smoky Valley area.
Grants will be awarded from the Heritage Fund, Smoky Valley Community Enhancement Fund, and Smoky Valley Healthy Living Fund. Each grant will be limited to $3,000.
Non-profit organizations may apply, as well as for-profit organizations and individuals if the request is for a charitable project. Grants will be limited to projects within northern McPherson County and southern Saline County.
Applications must be submitted online by midnight on October 15, 2017. The application and guidelines are available at http://smokyvalleycf.org/search-apply-for-a-grant/.
About the Smoky Valley Community Foundation...
Since 2002, the Smoky Valley Community Foundation has served as a vehicle for charitable giving, connecting donors with philanthropic causes they love. As an affiliate of the Greater Salina Community Foundation, SVCF is proud to serve the Smoky Valley region, including northern McPherson County and southern Saline County. For more information, visit www.smokyhillscf.org.
For more information:
• Cassie Johnson, SVCF Co-Chair (620) 344-0864
• Jeanne Lucas, SVCF Co-Chair (785) 212-1846
• or email the foundation board at email@example.com